SYN-FAB®’s SF30TI is a ruggedized, weatherproof infrared imaging system for industrial process monitoring. Each system utilizes one of our machined STEELON™ enclosures to provide IP66 protection for a state-of-the-art, infrared camera and lens assembly. The color thermograph and temperature information can be displayed on color monitors that accept industry standard NTSC video inputs or PCs via Ethernet. Typical applications include thermal transfer evaluation, preventive maintenance, and efficiency monitoring. Optional software is available for advanced functions, data storage, analysis and other functions. Low, medium, and high temperature models are available with either standard or high resolution imaging devices.
The SF30TI enclosure can be purged with compressed air or nitrogen for use in high ambient temperature areas and dusty environments. Fixed, manual, and remote control pan and tilt bases are available for permanent mount applications. SYN-FAB® also staffs certified infrared thermographers for onsite surveys and training.
SF30TI - APPLICATIONS
- Critical vessel monitoring
- Preventive maintenance and hot spot detection
- Boiler tubes
- Furnace fuel feeds and nozzles
- Lime and cement kiln shells
- Molten metal handling equipment
- Glass furnaces
- Level detection
SF30TI - FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ruggedized, weather proof, high temperature protection
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- Multiple on-screen temperature targets
- Multiple I/O options
- Selectable color thermograph palates
- Programmable alarms
- Analog and Digital Video Output
- Auxiliary software products available for expanded functionality, recording, reporting, etc.